Dec 12, 2010 Dec 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i re registered under a different email to get adobe digital editions to work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 14, 2010 Dec 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you can help me. I have the same issue currently with ADE. I need to re-authorize my PC with a different Adobe Account. Is this possible? If so, what are the steps to accomplish this within ADE on my desktop.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the only way you can authorise your computer is if you have another email address and if u have downloaded books online u can't re download them using your new email address that is the only drawback hope this helps u.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when u download adobe digital editions go to forgot your email and it will take you to the sign up for an adobe account then put your new email address and new password in then when u activate your adobe digital edtions it should work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines