• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to read public library books on iPad using txtr

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2010 Aug 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created and account on txtr,downloaded the txtr app for the iPad, and activated my iPad with Adobe using the txtr app.

I then downloaded an ACSM fire from a public library and opened the file to get the eBook. It works fine on my iMac with the Adobe Digital Editions. I uploaded the ebook to txtr.com and downloaded it to the txtr app on the iPad.

When I try to open the book I get and error message: "Can not render the document" and "W_ADEPT_NO_LOAN_TO_KENS_FOUND"

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Fran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2010 Dec 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently there is no adobe application that can convert a file which can be used in iPad, however, it will be soon be available. I think the following link might help you in answering your question.

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/design/crossmedia_resources/ebooks_software.html

This link talk about the application that can convert the file to epub format which can be used in various devices such as Sony eReader, nook, iPhone etc.

I hope this might be helpful to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BlueFire Reader works on the iPad and the iPhone, iPod systems. It is not as convenient as one might want, but there are the instructions posted on the website.

Also Overdrive now has an App for the iPhone and say they will have one for the iPad shortly. It provides for direct downloads from a library and is OK on the iPad but not as good as BlueFire yet.

Fran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use Bluefire Reader (http://www.bluefirereader.com ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines