1. how should I obtain (what functions, using xpath or smth. else) the file directly and its attributes (such as path, name)?
From a variable of type CRCResult one can use xpath to get the file directly, its attributes etc.
Access File Contents:-
Access File Attributes:-
2. Can we access to each of the CRCResult variable in the list (mylist, for example)?It didn't work out in my case.If we can't , why? How should we produce that?
Yes we can do that using following xpath notation:-
For more details please see the following snapshots of the sample process:-
1. getSpaceContents(): Method gets the contents from space and stores them as a List of CRCResult object. (e.g. outputList<CRCResult>)
2. execute(): Operation performs following steps:-
- 2.1 Fetch first item from outputList and assign it to a CRCResult variable (i.e. crcObj1 in our case) /process_data/crcObj1 = /process_data/outputList
- 2.2. Fetch file contents from the CRCResult Object and store it to a Adobe Document Object(fileContent in our case) /process_data/@fileContent= /process_data/crcObj1/object/@document
- 2.3 Fetch file attributes from the CRCResult Object and store it to a string Map Object(fileAttrMap in our case) /process_data/fileAttrMap = /process_data/crcObj1/object/attributeMap
Hope that answers your question well.