• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Project Set-up to HTML Help from WebHelp Pro

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2010 Dec 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can somebody assist me in understanding what's involved in changing Project Set-Up from Webhelp Pro (default) to HTML Help (primary layout).

My project is complete and I would like to Auto-synchronize the TOC.

Any help with this matter is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not quite sure what you're asking - to change output options, I just right-click on the choice and do "Generate" or "Properties" and then generate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

Adobe Tech Support (India) explained to me that WebHelp Pro is default but couldn't help me to change output to HTML Help (Primary Layout) in order to Auto-synchronize TOC. Suggested of course I try Adobe Forum for answer.

I've developed four similar projects based on HTML Help but for some reason one project is defaulted to WebHelp Pro. Don't know how this occurred, but I'm at a loss how to change the Project Set-up to HTML Help so I can Auto-synchronize TOC option?

I tried your approach, but with no success. That is, right-clicking on HTML Help (Single Source Layouts) Properties and generating, however the Project Set-up (Windows>Window Properties) (WebHelp Pro) remains as default?

What am I missing? Any ideas.

Thanks

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob

If you have a project that is currently configured with WebHelp Pro as the primary layout and you want Micrsoft HTML Help instead, just right-click the layout in the SSL pod and choose "Set as primary layout".

Not following you on the TOC synchronization bit. Perhaps if you restate the issue we might offer suggestions.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Set as Primary Layout in Micrsoft HTML Help is grayed out. So instead, right clicked and created a "New Micrsoft HTML Help Layout" then set as Primary Layout and generated project. No luck! Within (Project Set-up) Window Properties> project/name window still displays (WebHelp Pro).

From the start of the project, I never configured WebHelp Pro as the primary layout. Now I can't seem to change the layout to Micrsoft HTML Help so I can enable Auto-synchronization TOC option.

Back in October you helped me with Auto-synchronization TOC option for a project I developed.

http://screencast.com/t/NGQ4MjliY

A far as I know, this option is only available in Micrsoft HTML Help of course but not in WebHelp Pro?

Any help you can offer me to remedy this problem is appreciated.

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Created "New Window" in Project Set-up which enabled Microsoft HTML Help (Primary Layout) setting.

Thanks all.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp