Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Error while invoking a process

Level 4

Hi Team,

I get the following error while invoking a process.

ALC-DSC-125-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.EndpointNotEnabledException: SOAP endpoint is not enabled for: ExtractingXML/ReadResource
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageReceiver.validateEndpoint(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:258)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapSdkEndpoint.invokeCall(SoapSdkEndpoint.java:136)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapSdkEndpoint.invoke(SoapSdkEndpoint.java:81)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor755.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:397)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:454)
at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:292)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.InvocationFilter.doFilter(InvocationFilter.java:43)
at com.adobe.idp.um.auth.filter.CSRFFilter.doFilter(CSRFFilter.java:41)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3496)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2180)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2086)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1406)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)

Can anyone please help me with this error.

4 Replies

Level 8

It looks like the service you are calling has had its SOAP endpoint disabled.  Login to the adminui and go to: Home > Services > Applications and Services > Endpoint Management

Filter on the SOAP endpoint and check to see if it is disabled.  You can enable it on that screen as well.

Level 4

hi,

I searched for Read Resource as well as ReadResource.

But there were no results displayed in the SOAP endpoint list displayed at the path you mentioned below. Could you kindly say what shall i do next?

Level 8

I checked my server (which has all the default Adobe services) and the only service I have that comes close is:

• the Repository service's "Read Resource Content" operation.  In the list that comes up as RepositoryService. 
  • The Barcode's Extract to XML service.  In the list that comes up as                BarcodedFormsService

Neither of these is an exact match to the error. Is your process calling a sub process you built?  Does that service actually exist on the server?  If you do a record/playback (in workbench) on which step does the process fail?

If you look through the entire list of SOAP services (in Adminui) are any of them disabled?

Level 4

When i check the SOAP services i see all of them are enabled. Attaching the screenshot for the repository services you suggested.

Livecycle admin1.JPG