Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modbus module in Flash?

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2010 Jun 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

is there any modbus module to communicate with Modbus protocol in TCP-mode, like as http://www.automatedsolutions.com/products/modbustcp.asp for Flash?

Cheers

Giacomo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2010 Jun 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any others ModBus modules are ok. Can yo suggest me any solution, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2010 Jul 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently developing a Modbus TCP library for use in Flex 4 projects.  Is that the sort of thing you are looking for?  If so would you like for me to contact you when it is available?

Thanks,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2010 Jul 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please contact me when it will be ready.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2010 Dec 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I´m sitting here armwrestling with my ModbusTCP/RTU converter and trying to cennect it from a flash app!

And i´ll just found this post, now i´m whodering if any of your got it to work?

Regard BjarkeSS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2010 Dec 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently finished a library that allows you to communicate from a Flash/Flex application to a MdobusTCP device.  You can find more information here:  http://solydest.com/blog/projects/asmodbus/.  A direct link to the ASDocs is here: http://www.solydest.com/asmodbus/docs/.

This library does not depend on the Adobe AIR runtime but should work just fine with it.

Hope this is helpful.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2010 Dec 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking great! I´ll will take a god look at it in next week, but i think you just saved me for, weeks of work here...

I´ll let you now my experience......

Regard BjarkeSS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2013 Mar 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Solydest,

I need your help on asmodbus,

I seached all the network and can not find anything except for yours help.

Could you help to contact with me when you see this message?

thanks a lot! my mail:novolei@gmail.com

thanks a lot! looking for your help and want to ask you how to use the lib of asmodbus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2014 Mar 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I try to find information to make a communication between a PLC and a flash animation by the Modbus protocol.
On this post I can not reach the address http://solydest.com/blog/projects/asmodbus/
Does anyone have information to help me achieve this communication.
I download it here https://github.com/solydest the Modbus library in Actionscript 3 but I can not use it.
Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2014 Mar 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I´ll didn’t get this to work .... so I ended up making the communication myself.

What you need to do is to make a Ethernet socket/TCP connection to the PLC.

and then make the string as the modbus/tcp protocol describes it, an then you are up and running!

BjarkeSS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines