• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! SWF file is not allowing me to publish in presenter

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2010 Dec 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in need of some help with a problem that I can not figure out. Presenter will not allow me to publish any courses that I have SWF files incorporated into to. Here is what happens. The SWF file plays just fine, as it is inserted into 1 slide, and works properly on powerpoint. When I go to publish the course, it does all the steps like normal, and looks like it is publishing and zipping the file correctly. Problem is when I go into the file where I am publishing/zipping file to, it is not there. Very odd.... I know it definately has to do with the SWF file because one of my courses does not have the video in it and that published and zips just fine. Any ideas on what the problem might be?

I am using Adobe Presenter 7.06, Windows XP, and PowerPoint 2007

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 22, 2010 Dec 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide information on the following

1) From where are you inserting the swf- via powerpoint or via Presenter

2) If the swf file an AS2 swf or AS3 swf ?

3) What is meant when you say "Problem is when I go into the file where I am publishing/zipping file to, it is not there" - is it that the published file itself is not there OR you are unable to see the inserted swf inside the published content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2010 Dec 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure!

1.) Presenter

2.) How do I tell?

3.) The published file itself is not there

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 23, 2010 Dec 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To find out if the swf is AS2 or AS3 you can try the following

From Presenter, click on Insert SWF and in the window that opens up, select a swf file

If the swf is an AS3 swf, you will see a warning message towards the bottom of this window

And regarding the problem that you are facing, its really strange as we have not heard of any such issues till now

Can you try publishing to some custom folder(say create a folder on Desktop and choose the same in the publish dialog instead of the default location)

and verify if the published files are getting generated or not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2010 Dec 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am locking this thread because of an apparent loop with out of office replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources