Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing .png images

Contributor ,
Dec 23, 2010 Dec 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have many .png images in several files and I am unable to resize them using the resizing tool (click & drag to resize).  Does anyone have another way to resize these images, besides opening them and saving them in the correct size?  Some images are used in several places and while one image size works in one file, it does not work in another.  I'm afraid I'm going to have to maintain duplicate images.

I thought about saving the .png file into a different format, but that degrades the image some.....

thanks for your ideas.....!

RH 8.0.2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2010 Dec 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I generally work with jpg and gif formats so I was rather surprised to see the Resizer does not list PNGs as a supported format. Have you tried GIF format? It will depend on what the images are but screenshots seem to resize OK within limits.

Please follow this link and submit PNG resizing as a feature request.

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp