Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help asap plzzzz

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2006 Jun 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

well i have a page which is using ajax to post an xml dom document to a coldfusion page, i want to catch this coldfusion page and do some manipulation with it and return a 200 code to parent page .

please i need urgently an assistance
thank you
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an idea what you want to do. What's the problem? Could we see some code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello BKBK,

well i need something excatly like http://secretgeek.net/XMLSendReceive.shtml but in coldfusion and javascript not asp

can u help me out ... iam stuck!

all i want is to send an XML dom doc to a coldfusion page which will disect this xml and do some db manipulation and return a 200 OK to the sender.

thank you alot for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2006 Jun 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
well i need something excatly like http://secretgeek.net/XMLSendReceive.shtml but in coldfusion and javascript not asp

can u help me out ... iam stuck!

Show us the Coldfusion and Javascript you have so far, and point to where you got stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation