Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Authorize after over one year of using ADE

Dec 26, 2010 Dec 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been using ADE without problems for over a year.  All of a sudden I am getting the error below:

E_ADEPT_IO ActivationServiceInfo Error%20#2032

After spending almost 2 hours on the phone yesterday with Adobe, I was told my system date/clock was wrong.  The system date and time is fine, and ADE is authorized via firewall.  I am unable to read any of my books until I get this issue resolved.  I have tried all of the suggestions I could find on the web for this issue, with no luck.  I am about ready to tear my hair out.  If any one has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks

Cheryl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 27, 2010 Dec 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"E_ADEPT_IO ActivationServiceInfo...", means that ADE could not contact the Adobe activation server (adeactivate.adobe.com).  If you network is setup correctly and you can get to the server in the browser, then the next most likely problem is a firewall (McAffee, LittleSnitch, etc...) prevent ADE from getting outside network access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 27, 2010 Dec 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have turned off the firewalls, with no luck. I have also added an exception to the firewall, and also have ahd no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines