• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revoke Computer Registration - HOW?

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2010 Dec 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, got my wife a new ebook reader and installed Adobe digital edition on her laptop.  Now the Literati is really junk, so will be returned. Unfortunately, she activated the Adobe Digital Edition under her personal email and not the correct registration.  So the book she purchased is not usable.  I need to uninstall the Adobe Digital Edition and register under the correct ID.  The damn thing uninstalls but when re-installed keeps the old ID.  I've searched the registry and can't find an entry.  Deleted everything I can but the damn thing keeps seeing the old registration data.  This is damn stupid.

How the heck do you totally REMOVE this software so it can be installed and registered correctly short of erasing the whole damn machine?

Security is one thing but shit happens.

HELP!

Skip Stein

Management Systems Consulting, Inc.

SkipStein@msc-inc.net

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 27, 2010 Dec 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ctrl-Shift-D on Windows, Cmd-Shift-D on Mac.

Note: this just erases the activation information on the computer, and does not get you any activations back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines