• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE not reading my Kobo device

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2010 Dec 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new Literati device, installed everything to get my books on my laptop onto my Literati. However, ADE isn't reading the Literati device and nothing is happening. I can't transfer my book files onto the Literati because ADE isn't authorizing the device and not finding it... I need help with this issue, I'd really like to be able to read my books

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2010 Dec 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read elsewhere in the Forum that when you connect your Literati then open ADE, if it does not automatically pop up to authorize your device, you can hit CTRL-SHIFT-E and it will pop up.  However, it does NOT work on mine, but it might on yours.  Can't hurt to try!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look at the entry that starts with Literati....How to make the SD card work?  It tells you how to get the Literati to connect correctly....make sure to uninstall ADE before you start this process and then follow steps...Hope it works.  Once I did it this way it worked right away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines