• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ebook conversion for kindle

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2010 Dec 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought 4 books stupidly thinking that "ebook" meant epub, or some format I could use on a kindle.  I know adobe and amazon are diffferent companies, like mac or pc, but is there some way I can convert this purchase to a form I can use on my kindle?

I hate reading on the computer and now feel like I have wasted my money. have I ?

please tell me I can read these books on my kindle not only on adobe digital editions, (nice as it is)

if not possible, you lose me as a customer forever - or until this is sorted - not that one person will matter much, but I do tell friends thinking of doing the ereader thing.

help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 27, 2010 Dec 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazon has chosen not to support ePub files on the Kindle (as well as specifically not support ePubs with Adobe DRM).  Because of this there is no way (that I can tell you about) for you to view ePub files (with Adobe DRM) on the Kindle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2010 Dec 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that helps.  I guess it is buy from Amazon or someone who publishes in MOBI or do without. The next step is to pressure Amazon and publishers to allow conversion.  (a bit like mac vs pc)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines