Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE Doesn't Recognize My Cruz Tablet

Dec 31, 2010 Dec 31, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a velocity cruz tablet. This was a replacement to a pandigitasl that short circuited. I had purchased an Ebook form kobo that I was able to load onto the pandigital novel with ease. I tried to load the book onto the new tablet but ADE didnt recognize the my Cruz and when i loaded the Ebook onto the SD card manually I couldn't open the book. I tried to load a different app to open the Ebook (aldiko, txtr, etc.) none of these seamed to work either and ADE wouldnt recognize them either. If anyone can tell me what Android apps work or how to get my existing Ebook to work on my cruz tablet i would really appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2010 Dec 31, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I think you'll find that, according to this link: http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-devices your Cruz is not supported, but your kobo was.

My ereader is not supported either. So I had a similar problem. You may find it helpful to read my post “What to do if you can’t authorise your ereader”. You’ll find it down further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines