Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant authorize my nook.

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2011 Jan 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently downloaded ADE

and authorized it on my computer but when i went to authorize my nook my internet disconnected and

computer shut off. when i turned it back on and connected and opened everything the ADE recongized my nook b

ut wont let me transfer anything because its not authorized. does anyone know what i can do? i have tried uninstalling ADE and deleting the folders from my nook and the reinstalling ADE but its still the same all my books are already loaded on ADE and i cant authorize my nook.. HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also can't authourize my Nook.I can "see" it on the ADE page but can not open downloaded books--the books are partially downloaded. Nook support is no help. They don't think I should delete anything off the Nook drive but there are no other suggestions as what to do. I could use some help also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem seems to come up a lot for Nook users. I'm not one but you could try the following thread

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2871796

or just do a search in the forum. There seems to be success out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines