• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE not recognizing literati?

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2011 Jan 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed ADE then plugged in the literati and nothing comes up.  The computer recognizes that it is plugged in but not the program.

I have uninstalled and deleted my registration then reinstalled everything numerous times and still it does not work!

I have gone as far as exchanging it at the store and it has not sloved the problem.

What else can I try?!?!?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2011 Jan 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you seen this post?

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/769495?tstart=0 It might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2011 Jan 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried their suggestion and no such luck. I just think that i may be out of luck on this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2011 Jan 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mmm that's a pity.

I know someone who tried the following thread: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3143116 They said You have to scroll down about a 1/3 of the way down and it’s under Pdbellar’s post. I know it talks about Nooks - but who knows?! It might work.

I know it is stating the obvious, and you may have done this, but have you used the search function on the forum. I'm sure the answer is out there!

All the best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2011 Jan 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I spent all day working on this and made several calls to the support number.  There is an upgrade that needs to be processed and can only be done with the wireless connection.  Your reader should have headings at the top for Docs and News&Mags, if you do not then you need the upgrade.  Once the upgrade is processed and you want to upload pdfs all you have to connect with the USB cable.  Then drag the document into the drive that the USB cable is co

nnected to.  Make sure that you safely unplug the USB cable from your computer,  I did not early today and the reader frozen and I had to reset.

One other thing, after I upgraded, my computer was not recognizing the USB cable and I had to reset the Literati using the factory restore function.  Then everything worked perfect and I was able to upload ebooks and pdf files to my computer.

Good Luck to everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines