• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH8: How do I choose a stylesheet to apply for all topics?

Engaged ,
Jan 05, 2011 Jan 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a RH project created by importing a FrameMaker doc (foo.fm). All (most, but I'm not going to worry about that) of the topics came in okay, and a stylesheet was created and added to my Project Manager: "foo.css".

Now, I have a different .css file that I want to actually use: bar.css.

I was able to add bar.css to the Project Manager (thanks to an old forum post), so now I have foo.css and bar.css.

All of my topics are currently using foo.css. I can change them all to use bar.css by selecting the entire topic list and changing the assigned style guide.

That leaves me with... how do I ensure *new* topics automatically use bar.css?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Why not exploit the ability to apply the CSS when you create your output?

When you edit the Single Source Layout recipe, look near the bottom of the first screen of the dialog.

tmp1.PNG

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will 🙂

I find it helps me construct my topics better when I have the content as wysiwyg as possible during editing (my brain is just wired that way).

That being said... it looks like the bar.css file has made its way in to the Project Manager, and new topics use that style sheet by default now (as a result of my mass change, I guess).

So... thanks! (And I'll make sure I watch for that option when I generate the output.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp