• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder & SVN

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2011 Jan 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone help me installing Subclipse or some other SVN plugin for Flash Builder 4? Or is that even possible anymore. I tried the instructions on http://blogs.adobe.com/jasonsj/2010/03/installing_subclipse_in_flash_builder_4.html and tons of other sites, but they don't work. Flash Builder is showing that Subclipse is installed, but there's no SVN options anywhere (views, preferences)

All this works fine on a regular Eclipse, but not on FB.

I'm using Windows XP if that makes any difference.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2011 Jan 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the instructions as in http://blogs.adobe.com/jasonsj/2010/03/installing_subclipse_in_flash_b uilder_4.html and I noticed the preferences/perspective of SVN is available in Flash Builder after restarting the Flash Builder. I tried using Flash Builder 4 on Windows XP.

Is Tigris logo dispalyed in About Flash Builder dialog (Help -> Product Details..), or SVNKit available in Flash Builder Installation Details dialog ? Did you see any Subclip plugins (org.tigris.subversion.subclipse....) in the plugins directory of Flash Builder installation ?

Try using FlashBuilder.exe -clean option to see whether it recognizes the newly installed plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2011 Jan 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, subclipse was in Plugins directory as it should and it was shown in "Installed Software" list. I removed everything and installed it again, this time selecting only Subclipse, Subversion Client Adapter and Subversion JavaHL Native Library Adapter (ie. only the required components and nothing else, unlike in the article above) and now it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines