• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intermittent problems importing images into Captivate 5 from PowerPoint 2010 slides

Jan 05, 2011 Jan 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occasionally, when I import slides from a PowerPoint 2010 pptx file, certain of the images don't move over into captivate.

Most (if not all) of my images have been saved as .jpg files, so I don't believe that there would be problems with different file types.  Some of the images may be saved at different quality levels; could this possibly affect the import process?

I can't identify what about these images somehow mark them as "different" to Captivate, and therefore prevents their importation.

Any help that can be provided is appreciated.

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 05, 2011 Jan 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you send your ppt file to rahuls@adobe.com, I will check why are those images not getting imported.

Regards

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2011 Jan 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rahul,

Would it be possible to post your findings back to the forum? I would also be interested in learning what is causing this 🙂

Warmest regards,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

I will surely update this thread with my findings. But I did not receive any test files from you? Did you send it?

Regards

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rahul,

I would but I am not the original poster. You will have to wait for JDPJDPJDPJDP to send you the file.

Best regards,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources