• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authorization problem, plz help me!

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2011 Jan 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Originally when I got my kobo i set it up with my email, and things were working fine. We had to change email providers and I have successfully managed to change the account info on the kobo to match the library, but the ADE refuses to change. I have even gone to the extent to remove EVERY Adobe program and reinstall with the new Adobe ID I created, yet ADE still reverts back to the old email.... help me please, I really want to read my library books but it won't let me until this is resolved!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2011 Jan 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a very similar issue. I changed my Barnes and Noble log in acct email address and now I cannot move my NookBooks into Digital Editions! I have uninstalled everything imaginable Adobe, and I have deauthorized and re-authorized with my new email and still it keeps picking up my other books that I already had in there and is not allowing me to move anything from B&N in there. Keeps telling me it's authorized for a different user.

And don't even bother asking for Adobe for help. Unless you want to pay $39.99 for a phone call!!

Does ANYONE out there know how to fix this????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 07, 2011 Jan 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ADE does not yet support viewing content purchased from B&N.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines