• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating a css in an external editor

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2011 Jan 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In an effort to create tabs on certain topic pages - I created a css in Notepad with the required styles (and then selected that stylesheet for the required topics). When I viewed the topics HTML pages in Explorer before generating, everything was perfect. But when I generated, RH trashed my css. I have gone through previous postings on this topic - but no solutions offered helped (I didn't subsequently open the css in RH's internal editor, I selected Apply to All Topics in the layout property settings, I tried creating a Master page that used this css) - does anyone have a new suggestion to offer?

Alternatively, can anyone offer a different way of creating tabs? - If scripting is the way to go (as was suggested), does anyone have a script to share - since I have no previous experience with using scripts.

TIA.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Ummm, have you tried simply copying the CSS to your output folder and replacing the CSS you think RoboHelp is modifying?

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for writing back. I had copied the CSS to my output folder - to no avail. But now I copied the CSS to the output folder when RH was closed and then opened and generated - and it worked. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2011 Jan 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could also select to apply that css when generating WebHelp. There's a selection place in the wizard screens (RH8) to have a css applied to all topics when generating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp