Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burrito Serial Number

Jan 01, 2011 Jan 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I input my Flash Builder 4 serial number when Burrito prompted and it did not recogize it.  What should I do?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 10, 2011 Jan 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Were you using a SN from a Creative Suite (CS5) edition that includes FB4, or a SN that's specific to FB4?

Either way, if you can locate the amt3.log file in your Temp folder, that will usually give us the best clues.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2011 Feb 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having the same problem as OP.  my SN is a master collection SN.  is it not possible to for us suite owners to activate burrito?

thx,

q

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 07, 2011 Feb 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi q,

You can use the Creative Suite SN exchange site here to obtain an extension SN for the Burrito Preview:

https://freeriatools.adobe.com/FlashBuilderBurrito/

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines