Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

robohelp 8 in web application

Jan 12, 2011 Jan 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help in integrating robohelp 8 in web application using mapids ,any help is appreciated.thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. You are probably using webhelp, but to make sure: What is your output?

If webhelp, see http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/calling_webhelp/calling_webhelp.htm

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here are the steps that i have done so far(got the trial version for Robohelp8 installed) (New to Robohelp as such)

I have created a few topics and assigned them mapids.Once i generate the output i have all the files generated in the MyRobohelpProjects/ !ssl/webhelp folder.

From the link u have sent me i am not able to locate the javascript file and  the path to the starting page does not seem to take either.

any help appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the response,i am using webhelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp