Expand my Community achievements bar.

Permission required for reassign task in admin console

Former Community Member

Hi, I am wondering what permission is required for a user to access the process management via admin console to reassign a task to other user.

I saw there is a role "process administrator" but this is deprecated for LC 8.x, so what role should I use or what permissions should I set for the user.

6 Replies

Former Community Member

I do not want to distribute full admin right to the user, but would like the user be able to reassign task to other users via the admin console for one of the process.

So what role/permission should I give to the user? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Former Community Member

Thanks for the reply, but the link point me to workbench forum for setting permission to edit an application.

I would like to give permission to a user to reassign task that's not assigned to him. Here is the scenario,

User A got a task assigned and he is on leave and User B want to reassign the task to User C, so the task can be processed. How can I achieve this?

I am thinking to give User B permission to do the reassign task via adminui. What permission should I give him?

Thanks.

Level 10

I understand your scenario.

You can't just give the user a permission to just reassign a task.

The best you can do is give them access to the smallest subset of adminui as possible.

I believe  Application Administrator is the role that will give you that.

Jasmin

Former Community Member

Thanks, so I can't limit the user to just have permission to assign task for a specific process.

Level 10

why don't you create a small flex app to re-assign task of a specific process?

It won't take time to write this logic.

Nith