• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library book to nook

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2010 Jul 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I authorized my Nook for Adobe Digital Editions.  When I open ADE and connect my Nook, a menu is supposed to open and allow me to transfer my book from ADE to Nook.  Nothing opens. I can read my book on ADE but nothing is on Nook (which I bought so I could read library books on it).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2010 Jul 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the solution in a discussion "authorizing my nook" by tomcam18 started in April.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 21, 2010 Nov 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, how do you get authorization in order to download from the computer unto the nook?

Julie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 13, 2011 Jan 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I HAVE DOWNLOADED TO MY LAPTOP

HOW TO TRANSFER TO NOOK & OPEN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2010 Aug 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't get my Mac to recognize Nook. I've read the thread posted since April, have tried everything, including attached Nook to a PC -and Adobe Digital Editions DID recognize it, and I authorized it there w/same Adobe username. But it still doesn't work on the Mac AND I never found an Adobe file to erase from my Nook, even after the PC worked. ARG! Can anyone help?? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines