Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reload ADE

Jan 14, 2011 Jan 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was given a Rank Arena reader for Xmas and downloaded 3 books from Borders.  For a couple of days it worked and I fiddled around with it showing it off to friends etc (as you do!)

I had a problem with the bookmarks and in the book it said to reset if there were problems, which I did several times. I have now realised that each time i reset it I think I lost a book!!!!  Then when I have gone to reload them, ADE tells me I have no registration with them.  I thought maybe I typed my email address in wrongly as it is new.  But I can't access the download again.  Can anyone help me with this!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2011 Jan 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Heather

You could try one of the "more like this" to the right of this screeen. Or try using the search function - and that may lead you to a post with a similar probelm to yours. It's not un uncommon problem I've found. (ALthough I haven't had it myself.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines