• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NOW installed vista 64 (same PC), well I want reinstall FB4 STD to 64bit, I have the key from email

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2011 Jan 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed FB4 STD but vista 32 failed, NOW installed vista 64 (same PC), well I want reinstall FB4 STD to 64bit, I have the key from email received, is it the same? well to Activate is it needed any special action?

when in vista 32 saved the workspace(my projects) FB4 STANDARD STANDALONE ALWAYS?

I have and Eclipse Helios, but I think I install standalone, is it true make problems if installed non - standalone?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2011 Jan 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when get out the lastest sub-release of FB4 STD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 10, 2011 Jan 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Your same FB4 activation key (SN) should work in all cases: vista32, vista64, standalone and plug-in.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when in vista 32 saved the workspace(my projects) FB4 STANDARD STANDALONE prior failed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear on what you're asking about the workspace, but if you're having trouble importing projects from one configuration to another, you might want to post a question over in the general Flash Builder forum.

Regarding your original question, were you able to activate successfully with your SN?

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2011 Jan 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will download new install file stand alone... with newest updates this week!

but where located in Folder hierarchy the workspace for vista32 (FB4 STD Standalone), the default folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My FB4 STD STANDALONE KEY exist and on adobe.com in my account or only in the email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where found link to download STANDARD FB4 Standalone[non premium]? answer and all above...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2011 Jan 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

STANDARD FB4 & Premium FB4 are the same key and all (identical)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the Serial Number keys for FB4 Standard and FB4 Premium are different.

The Premium features cost more, so the SNs are different.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

STANDARD FB4: please tell me download link, i already have key...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 20, 2011 Jan 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same installer is used for both Standard and Premium - the installer is one and the same. After installation, the Premium versus Standard features are enabled at runtime, based on the type of SN key you entered.

You can download the installer from here:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flash_builder

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2011 Jan 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same key may used in a windows desktop and a mac laptop or vice versa...one licence?

key is saved anywhere in my account or only in email?

HOW I LEARN where my old projects saved[FB4STANDALONE STD], prior crash of my vista?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 24, 2011 Jan 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the same SN key can be used on either Mac or Win. The licensing policy allows installation on two machines, so you could install on both Mac and Win, assuming that you're only using one at a time.

The default project location is here on Win:

[yourHomeFolder]\Adobe Flash Builder 4\

That's if you saved your projects to the default location though - you're allowed to save projects anywhere, but the location above is the default.

On Vista and Win7, your default home folder is generally here:

<root>\Users\<username>

If your home folder has been configured elsewhere, or you have any trouble finding it, you can track it down with the UserProfile envvar, evaluated this way at the command prompt: %UserProfile%

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines