• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beware RH9 crash when creating a table

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2011 Jan 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH9 (which is about one week old?), crashed and lost my work when I  tried to create a table. Specifically, I had selected some text (which  may not have been a good idea), and I clicked Table > Insert, and  down she went. I'll be saving my work almost continuously from now until  Adobe patches this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does this also happen when you use the sample projects or when you create a blank project? If so, please file a bug report.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Willam,

I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I would like to suggest that Mr.

Adobe continue testing this new product.

Thanks.

-Bruce M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you encounter this repeatedly and report it as a bug, then I'm sure Adobe will look at it. However, you stated that this could have been your own fault.

I just repeated the process and RoboHelp did not crash.

Without being able to repeat the crash and not knowing what you did that leads you to think it may have been your fault, there's not much that can be done.

Hopefully this was a one off.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Were you trying to replace the text with a table? Or were you expecting that by selecting the text and taking those actions it would create a table using your text?

I ask because there is no "Convert Text to Table" or vice-versa in RoboHelp HTML.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp