To respond correctly to this post, I will require some additional information:
1. Company name and whether you are an Adobe Partner
2. Date and location for the training
3. Number of students to be trained
Thanks for the quick response.
Here are the details
1.Company Name-IBM India.
2.Location of training -Bangalore,India.
Please let me know If I need to provide more info,mailme to my personal ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the information. I am just tracking down your partner manager and will respond shortly
I checked, and currently there are no qualified Adobe LiveCycle Instructors in India. Adobe itself will offer training to clients and partners based on demand; however, no schedule has been set at this time. So I will suggest the following;
1. Download Enterprise Cafe: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/enterprise/cafe.html: this is a tool that provides a great deal on information on LiveCycle and also provides a live feed of upcoming training events.
2. There is also the http://www.adobe.com/devnet/livecycle/videotraining.html which is an online workshop that can be used as an introduction to LiveCycle Training
You might also want to consider contacting your partner account manager. He or she may be able to arrange training with other partner/clients in your region.