• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder Burrito with Hero RUN disappears

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2011 Jan 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In trying to complete the Flex-In-A-Week tutorial series, I found it necessary to install Flash Builder Burrito with Hero for the "professional" features of the network monitor. The install went fine and on first opening the interface looks fine including the |> RUN button being visible.

When I define a new workspace using Switch workspace to where the FIAW files are and open the lesson I am working on the |> RUN button disappears and there is no way to run the code. I can't find any way to get the run button back. I may have to abandon the trail and return to the Flash Builder standard that came with CS5 Web and give up on the network monitor. someone please help.burrito_no_run_button.jpg

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone know of a replacement for the network monitor? so i can run the standard version.

http://www.riaspace.com Piotr Walczyszyns' Toaster Lite says it does but I can't figure out how to integrate it into the Flash Builder work flow to use as easilly as network monitor appears to work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ron,

You'll probably get a faster response to this over in the Using Flash Builder forum. This forum is mainly for installation and licensing questions, and the other one is better for runtime questions.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines