• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No code complete/outline/hyperlink navigation on my project?

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2011 Jan 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Flash Builder 4 premium, version 4.0.1, build 277662. I have a few different projects loaded at the same time. One of my projects does code complete/outline view/hyperlink navigation fine. With the other projects, it does none of these things, at all. Debugging works fine with the projects and they seem to build fine, I have no errors in the problems window. The project where the code complete/outline view/hyperlink navigation is all working actually is using a swc that is built from the projects in which it is not working... and I have double checked that the swc is being generated every time the project is built. Does anyone have an idea why this might be?

Thanks a lot for any help!!!

Karen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 26, 2011 Jan 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Karen,

Can you please explain how your projects are structured? Any external source-paths, library paths, dependencies between library projects etc..?

If possible can you share your library project where this behavior is consistently seen? You can email me at "rbhat AT adobe.com"

Thanks,

Radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines