• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 2011-01-23T18:31:44-08:00%20(129

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2011 Jan 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP, Why is this message coming up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2011 Jan 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/403/kb403936.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2011 Dec 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For what it's worth, I had that problem and my excellent library helped me out.  A representative from Overdrive suggested something.  It did not make much sense to me, but I tried it and it worked.  Here is their suggestion:

Thank you for your patience.  The response from Overdrive is:

Hello,

We apologize for the difficulties you patron is experiencing. From the information provided, it appears that Adobe Digital Editions opens when they click the .ACSM file but it only displays the main window and does not begin downloading the title. This issue can be resolved by following the steps below.

1. 1. Close Adobe Digital Editions.
  1. 2. Go to 'Documents | My Digital Editions' and rename the 'restore'

folder to 'restore.old'.

1. 3. Download a fresh copy of the title from your library account.
  1. 4. Navigate to the location where the .ACSM file is saved and double click the file to open it. Adobe Digital Editions should open and begin downloading your title.

Please let us know if this helps or if any further assistance is needed.

Thank you,

Kelli

OverDrive Support Services

This worked and it is amazingly simple.  Why the Barnes and Noble Nook experts could not suggest this is another discussion. I hope this works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines