• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you get a bordlerless table in RH 9?

Jan 24, 2011 Jan 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to make my table borderless, or at least to give it a white border so you cannot see it.

I've right-clicked and gone to Table Properties > Table Borders and selected none. This didn't work. I've also tried sewtting the border properties to 0px and white, but again this hasn't worked.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Gail

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 24, 2011 Jan 24, 2011

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here is some information reagrding the borderless query table. While inserting table from !Table->Insert->Table you need to select the rows and columns for the table. Additionally you also define the style of the table on the same insert table dialog. Now if you select style as default then no border will be applied to the table. But here is a catch you might see a slight border on the editor. That are not the border but the grid lines for the table which actually helps the user to use different cells of the table.So if you see the preview of the topic(by pressing CTL+W) you will not see any border on the table.

Now if you want that no grid lines should be shown to you after inserting table with default style. Just goto !View->show->Table gridlines and click table gridlines. Now you will not see any grid line on editor also.

Hoping this information is helpful to you

Thanks,

Sameer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 25, 2011 Jan 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thanks v much for the video and instructions!! Really helpful cheers

Gail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp