• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

QUESTION: Can Digital Editions with DRM run on ITouch?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2010 Feb 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm thinking of buying an iTouch Ipod but only if it can play Adobe Digital Editions with DRM.  I have a PDA that can read other forms of ebooks.  Does anybody know if Ipods can read DRM books from Adobe Digital Editions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 25, 2011 Jan 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Adobe it can using the iFlow reader App (free). I have installed it and no luck yet. I've got a iMac (Digital Editions works great) and an iPod with the latest Op. system. iFlow is a nice reader, but so far Digital Editions still does not install borrowed books.

I have figured out a workaround using Calibre ( a Library and reader Application for your computer) with iBooks, but it is difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 26, 2011 Jan 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no Adobe branded solution for the iOS devices, howeverBluefire Reader will work on iTouch as well as iPad devices, and I personally prefer it to Txtr or iFlow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines