• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to link to a specific topic in robohelp.

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2011 Jan 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello-

I've been searching for some time now on how to link to a specific robohelp topic using HTML.  I've found a few solutions, but they either remove the left navigation (can't select a new topic) or they don't link to the topic correctly but they display the left navigation.  Here's what my directories look like:  pagetolinkfrom.htm/webhelp/roboindex.htm/topicfolder/topic.htm

Could any of you tell me how to link to a specific topic using an anchor tag?  The closest I've come to a solution is <a href="webhelp/roboindex.htm?topiciwant.htm">link</a>  This links brings up the entire robohelp interface, but only the default topic will show.  I've tried a pound sign instead of the question mark but that broke it.

I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me.

PS- We're using Robohelp 8

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you're trying to do Context Sensitive Help - see CSH in the RH help files or Peter Grainge's article on grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, sorry about that I'll head on over there now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp