Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my conditional images receive HHC5003 errors when compiled

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2011 Jan 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This is my first post to this forum. I am using ROBOHELP 7 HTML (v7.02). When I compile my project (using the Microsoft HTML Help layout), I get a load of these errors:

HHC5003: Error:
Compilation failed while compiling imagename.png

This appears to be happening only for the images that have a conditional build tag applied (either directly, or applied to the entire topic).

Anyone know how I can resolve these? I apologize if this has been answered before -- I was not able to find it in the forum.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2011 Jan 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the forum.

RoboHelp, like any other authroing tool, has to use Microsoft's Help Compiler to produced CHMs. That does not understand the build tags so it tells you there is an error and the image could not be compiled. Reality is RoboHelp has not passed the image to the compiler because your build expression has told it not to compile anything with a specific tag.

I think if you check the help that it is working fine and showing what you intended.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp