• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded PDF ebook from Library - does not appear in Nook

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2011 Jan 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully downloaded a PDF ebook from the library using ADE.  I connected my Nook, it shows up, I drag and drop, but when I disconnect my nook, the book is not there.  Repeated the entire process, this time, I get the message that the file already exists on my nook, do I want to replace?  I say yes, disconnect, book still not there. 
Next, I tried manually copying the file from my pc to my nook, it transfers, but when I open the file, there's no book, it just brings me to the Adobe website?  By the way, the book opens perfectly fine in ADE, so it's there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 29, 2011 Jan 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have a Nook color? If you tap on My Library, then My Files, there should be an option that says either My Documents or Digital Editions. I don't have my device with me right now, so I can't check for sure. When you download books from the public library they end up in My Files, rather than in your Nook library. It's mildly annoying since you can't see the book right away, but it is still readily available if you go into the My Files folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines