• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom icons disapearing when loading multiple custom .swc's

Jan 28, 2011 Jan 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've got a handful of  .swc each containing different custom components. To each of these .swcs  I've referenced icons to these components, adding  IconFile[("[component].png")] to the component's action script. Problem  is that some of these .swc's have dependencies between them (for  example, i have a base .swc and a skins .swc, the skins refers to the  base .swc's components).

Loading the .swc's together  causes some icons to not display (displaying the generic icon for custom  components). I haven't noticed a specific pattern for why some icons  display properly and other don't - some .swc's with dependencies can be  loaded with no problem but other .swc's can't load with its specified  icon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2011 Feb 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was a bug fixed recently around this. But I'd need more details to confirm if this is the same:

* Flash Builder version?

* Flex SDK version?

* By loading, you mean adding the SWCs as a dependency, right?

* For each SWC (I'm assuming these are library projects in Flash Builder), what is the link type in Project properties -> Build path?

If you can provide a minimal sample project that demonstrates the problem, it would be extremely helpful.

Thanks,

Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines