Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using external libraries

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2011 Jan 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I am finding solution for my software's proposal. I will have got some flex libraries in my project(air application), but I would like to dynamically switch off some libraries. For example, one version of application(for example the free version) will not have got all functions, so I would like to deny some libraries(the best solutions is, that libraries will not be a part of application, so anybody could not crack it). And when i will use the library in application, which is deny, no error occur(for example some conditions, if libraires is here, i will can use it, or not).

Which technology is the best solution?

Thank you very much and sorry for my english

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2011 Feb 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An AIR application can load external code using the Loader.loadBytes API. But that would mean you download pieces of the application on startup based on licensing details. That might not be optimal and it only adds a level of protection. In the end, if people are bent on breaking your software they could potentially get around this as well.

You may be interested in Adobe InMarket: http://learn.adobe.com/wiki/display/InMarket/4.7.2+Disabling+features+when+in+trial+mode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines