• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My flash player isn't working

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2011 Feb 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My flash  downloaded but it is not playing. On the add and remove program list, it shows were it was installed but it doesn't show that it has taken up any memory or and any size of MB's

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had a virus before I reinstalled the flash player on xp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, If you had the virus "antivirus8/AV8" then what Anti-Virus program removed it? Also what Anti-Virus/Spyware program(s) do you now have Installed?

What browsers and versions do you have Installed and is Flash Player Installed for them?

Thanks,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2011 Feb 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used malware bytes to remove the virus and I have mc afee protect on the computer right now.

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 20:29:56 -0700

To: ebates23112@live.com

Subject: My flash player isn't working

Hi, If you had the virus "antivirus8/AV8" then what Anti-Virus program removed it? Also what Anti-Virus/Spyware program(s) do you now have Installed?

What browsers and versions do you have Installed and is Flash Player Installed for them?

Thanks,

eidnolb

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2011 Feb 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you use Internet Explorer, by any chance?

If yes, check Tools | Add-ons if Shockwave Flash object is enabled.

If you cannot find Shockwave Flash object, check if you have the "kill-bit" for Flash Player set by that virus: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3432049#3432049

If yes, remove it with this method: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3434922#3434922 (read the bottom line first).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the exact same problem.  No matter what I do, I can't get it to work.  I am using Firefox and IE.  I have updated everything, made sure everything is enabled, but no way it will work.  I have checked using the adobe flash checker thingy and it says I am using 10.1, but the websites don't recognise it.  HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines