Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH8 Popup position in .chm

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2011 Feb 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using auto-sizing pop-ups on an image mapped topic. When you click the image in the compiled Help, the pop-ups open in the upper left-hand corner of the topic instead of over the image in a place relative to the map as it did when the Help was compiled Help with RH5. Also, the pop-up window size does not appear to be auto-sized...it seems to be using a default size though I have not set one. I did a quick search in this forum and did not find anything on this issue...which of course, doesn't mean it isn't here. Is this a known issue or something I need to fix in the code?

Thanks,

Judy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I am using v8.0.2.208.

Thanks,

Judy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

there is already a thread related to popup position in RH8 @ http://forums.adobe.com/message/2222675#2222675 if you see the post there is a script posted which fixes this popup issue in CHM output. the script is located @ https://acrobat.com/#d=*jVe*gnSEca1AsdOG9gNoQ

RH9 which is released last month has all the popup issues fixed, you can try downloading the trail version of RoboHelp 9.

thanks

Praful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2011 Feb 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp