Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2011 Jan 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've seen this thread on here but no answers to problem I've tried to submit a web case but it keeps bringing me back to forums any way  how do I fix this problem I don't have 6 items with ADE installed but have had problems registering items I own and am wondering if this is why I can't activate any more items.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 29, 2011 Jan 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's how to open a web case without being kicked back to the forums over and over:

1. Login to your Account.

2. Go to View Support Information

3. Choose Issue Type : Using a product or service

4. Choose Additional Products - Digital Editions

5. Fill out the form. You can leave the Support Plan ID blank (says the customer service chat person)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 02, 2011 Feb 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you contact a customer service chat person?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 02, 2011 Feb 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it was at this page: http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/

I will say, however, that I had tried to contact the chat people several times before I actually got a response. All of my previous attempts simply got the message "All chat agents are busy. When an agent is available, the chat button will appear in this space." It can sometimes take awhile, but if you keep the window open eventually it'll pop up and tell you that an agent is available. Despite having to wait in limbo for awhile, I found the chat agent extremely knowledgable and helpful with my problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines