Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening a Web Case for Digital Editions

Jan 28, 2011 Jan 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to figure out how to open a web case for a free product like Digital Editions was far more difficult than I thought it would be, and I have seen other people struggling on various threads, so I thought I would post the directions here as a reference for anyone else that was having trouble with this.

1. Login to your Account.

2. Go to View Support Information

3. Choose Issue Type : Using a product or service

4. Choose Additional Products - Digital Editions

5. Fill out the form. You can leave the Support Plan ID blank (says the customer service chat person)

I hope that helps!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 31, 2011 Jan 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had overnight response to web cases.  The techs have been very helpful. Another time I even talked to a woman in India. She had wonderful English.  She got on my computer and fixed my ADE problems (for free).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 02, 2011 Feb 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response.  Will follow your instructions and let you know my results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I printed out and followed your instructions but can't open a web case because they want a

serial number and I don't have one and can't find one.  Can you help??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following the above directions I am not asked for a serial number at any point. At which step are they asking for this information when you try to open the web case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try

http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/

web case is in the upper left hand corner See if that works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2011 Mar 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't got a response back, but it did take me to a form for submission.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 06, 2011 Sep 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dont see any button or link that says

-View Support Information

If I could see that then I might get somewhere. So far I have been  going round in circles on this website for over an hour and losing patience fast. Perhaps this is what adobe wants. I am also on hold to their call centre for 20 minutes now with no message that my call is progressing.

I am having difficulty with cs5.5.  I activated it and all was fine now 8 days later it tells me i must go online and activate however when I click continue it does not recognise the fact that I am online. The activation window just stays there. If I close it then the programme is actually open already but Im not sure if its limited in anyway.   Im hoping I dont get barred access completely as there is an option that says I have 22 days in which to activate. Please help !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines