• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4 Trial Expired

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2011 Feb 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I went to start my FB 4 trial version tonight knowing that I had 47 days left and I get the typical window stating how many days I have left.  However, today, I get 00 days left and it asks for a serial number of which I don't have.  So I cannot use FB 4 anymore.  So, I uninstalled and reinstalled FB 4 and I get the same 00 days left.  So, what's the deal with Adobe doing this to trial software that is supposed to run for 60 days?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2011 Feb 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share the following files :

amt3.log, oobelib.log

These are present in "%temp%" folder (if on windows) or "/tmp" folder (if on mac) on you machine.

We would be able to  help you better if we have these logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will have to post the log files after work tonight.  I did some more research as well as checking out those log files and noticed some inconsistencies, but wasn't sure what some of them meant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I attach the log files to a reply in this discussion?  It seems to be a functionality of this forum that is missing or is not easily clear how to do.  I tried the adding video or image and that's not it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a button available to upload the files (visible when you try to reply to a post, just below the edit-box). Please use that to send the log files.

Alternatively you can send me a mail (via Your Stuff -> Private Messages) and attach the files there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, I don't see one and I even looked in the PM to try to send a message and didn't see a link there either. So, I'm very frustrated and usually can figure this stuff out but I clearly don't see it.  I've used the IE, Chrome and Firefox browsers and none of them have a button to attach a file.  Is this a profile setting that I need to configure?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines