• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spacing in Search and Index panes

Participant ,
Feb 04, 2011 Feb 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please could someone advise me how to add padding to the Search and Index panes? I've edited the whthost.js file to apply spacing to the Table of Contents and that worked fine. However, I've tried editing the whfhost.js and whihost.js files in the same place for the Search and Index panes respectively, but changes to these files don't affect the output.

PS. I'm using RH8 and outputting to WebHelp.

Many thanks

Jonathan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you downloaded and read Rick Stone's free Skinny on Skins tutorial? He has a lot of stuff like this in there.

Good luck,

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but I can't find anything about spacing the Search and Index panes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Navigation Pane > Index > Setting a different color or background for the Index Input heading area topic, see the reference to image and color. However, the font stuff is there, too. Copy the skin somewhere, first, then try adding stuff like margin-bottom:5px inside the <font> tag and see what you get.

<subpane name="Index">
   <image></image>
   <color>background:White alink:#d9e4da hover-color:#173a81</color>
   <font>font-family:Tahoma font-size:8pt font-weight:Normal font-style:Normal text-decoration:none font-sizeadjust:none font-stretch:normal font-variant:normal font-color:Black</font>
   <inputbox>
    <image></image>
    <color>background:White</color>
    <textbox width="0"/>
    <title>
     <text>::??DefaultWebSkinText??::</text>
     <font>font-family:Tahoma font-size:8pt font-weight:Normal font-style:Normal text-decoration:none font-sizeadjust:none font-stretch:normal font-variant:normal font-color:Navy</font>
    </title>
    <button mode="none">
    </button>
   </inputbox>
  </subpane>

Good luck,

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp