• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hidden file paths

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2011 Jan 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I am a couple of versions behind in RH.  I have a requisition in to upgrade to 9, but I'm asking for help with this issue in case the problem migrates to the new version.

What's happening is that I have configured the publish path in Single Source Layout for Webhelp to go to a certain file for a certain version of my project, 9.1.x in this case.  However, when I generate and publish my RH file, the published output goes to the folder for a previous version, 9.0.x.  The publish path to the 9.1.x folder is configured right and selected and everything, so I wonder if there is some hidden file path pointing to 9.0.x that is not visible but is rerouting my output.  Does anyone know what might be going on here?  This does not seem to be happening with any other version, and I am working with three versions of the project in three separate RH files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2011 Jan 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible you've only changed the Generate path, not the Publish path in the SSL?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2011 Feb 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's worth a try.  I looked in the SSL folder and couldn't find a publish path.  Do you know where that would be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2011 Feb 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's shown in the last page of the wizard when you generate and publish.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp