• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder and Flash stages not the same.

Participant ,
Feb 08, 2011 Feb 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am developing for Google TV, and using Flash Builder, if I set my resolution to 1152, 648, go to the SWF on Google TV, it is way off the stage.  If i do the exact same dimensions in flash, it fits PERFECTLY.  Why does flash builder and flash handle the stage differently and can I make Flash builder work like Flash.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 08, 2011 Feb 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi --

I'm not sure if I have the answer to your problem but it could be the way you are placing or creating assets.

Typically, in Flash the "registration" point of an item in the library is in the middle of the item so if you were to put the item at 0,0 for example, it would be half off the stage at the top and bottom. Flash Builder, I believe, handles registration points at the 0,0 point of an asset. As such, if you have created your layout in Flash and placed things based on the middle registration point everything in Flex would appear "shifted" down and to the right.

Again, this may not be the issue but just something to check.

Rich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines