• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Find and Search" option for all the HTML file

Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2011 Feb 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the RoboHelp 8, I want to find and replace a word using Edit>Find and Replace in Files option. But, I am not getting the resultant word from all the existing HTML files. What would be the correct/right way to find a word from the HTML project files?

Please suggest, if I should use javascript to execute the find and replace task. However, I am not able to write the script for it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2011 Feb 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you sure you have targeted the project path to correct location in "where" field by using browse option in the "Find and Search Dialog".

Is there a specific word that you are not able to find or you are not able to find any word in the files.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2011 Feb 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jha,

In the wizard, the Where path was wrong. It was actually searching my previous project file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp