• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF files on Ebook

May 07, 2010 May 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

i read some reviews about ebooks and it seems they can't handle really well pdf format: in fact it seems that they have some problems to display those files. But there is something i don't understant: in those reviews does they speak about converted files or original pdf files?

Because ebbok is a great idea,, but i think i would use it only for pdf files text which are original pdf downloaded files. Do you think ebooks would have some display problem too with those documents?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2010 May 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe ebook reader (Adobe Digital Editions) can display PDF and other ebook formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2011 Feb 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´d like to use these tools because adobe gives us as small publishers enough content protection. And this is key for success for both sides the author and the publisher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2011 Feb 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The standard eBook format is ePub, thus the eBook has something wrong with the display of PDF is not confused. But I think more and more mobile device support to read original PDF now.
Or if you want to read your eBook smoothly, you can convert files to ePub with a PDF to ePub converter. There always more choices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines