• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Open declaration" fails the first times for library project file

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2011 Feb 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just discovered that holding CTRL and clicking a function to open the declaration fails with a warning that the source could not be found. This happens only when the file is outside the project I am working on.

If I try again, it fails again.

I try again, and it works.

From now on it works every time, until IDE is restarted.

Known bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This issue looks like https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-29798 . Was your library project not loaded when you faced this issue? Open any file in library project and then try to 'Open declaration' from referencing project.

-radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm.. I just closed FB, started up again, and when I now ctrl-click a library class it says "Loading project", and then opens the file without any problems..

I'll keep an eye out on this one and get back to you with hopefully more useful steps how to reproduce..

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,  This issue looks like https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-29798 . Was your library project not loaded when you faced this issue? Was the file containing definition present in external source folder? Open any file in library project and then try to 'Open declaration' from referencing project.  -radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines